Dehumidifying Your Basement to Reduce Mildew, Other Risks
Basements are naturally damp. Even with water direction systems, condensation occurs when the temperature difference between the sub-floor and the air combines.
We offer dehumidifiers specially made for basements and crawl spaces in order to control the environment under your house.
Controlling the humidity in your home protects your floors and walls from excessive moisture levels and creates a healthier living environment. We offer the best dehumidifiers on the market to filter mold and dangerous particles, and reduce humidity.
A dehumidifier, together with a drainage system and a sump pump, will keep your basement dry and comfortable.
Benefits of a Professional Dehumidifier System
- Keeps your basement or crawl space dry
- Prevents mold and mildew from growing, which can be harmful to your health and the health of your family
- Eliminates bad odors
- Kills dust mites by lowering humidity levels
- Protects the investment of your home by preventing structural degradation
- Far more effective and efficient than consumer-grade basement dehumidifiers
Our dehumidifier units are specially designed, with high capacity blowers unrivaled by more conventional machines. Independent studies show that up to 80% of moisture in basements originates from under the floor.
Contact us today to find out about getting our basement dehumidifiers set up in your home.