Why Schedule Now?
Safety First Sanitary Procedures
Click here to read more…we’re following CDC sanitary recommendations to ensure your safety and the safety of our workers. Read more about our extensive precautions that allow us to continue serving you.
Foundation Repair, Waterproofing Considered “Essential Service”
Even in areas where “shelter-in-place” recommendations / orders have been issued, our services are considered essential. While you’re at home, you may notice foundation cracks or water intrusion issues. That’s why we’re still open–these symptoms don’t wait for Covid-19 to go away!
Beat the Spring and Summer Rush
While no one is sure, we anticipate shelter-in-place orders to be removed while we’re still in the busy season. If you don’t feel comfortable getting a free estimate now, it’s still a good time to get an appointment on our books. We anticipate a rush of appointments as soon as things seem to be getting better.
Service Area Updates
Non-essential businesses have been ordered to stay closed, but construction / home repair businesses are NOT on the list of non-essential businesses. This means Kent Foundation Repair will continue to operate in St. Louis, serving both Missouri and Illinois at this time.
Non-essential businesses have been ordered to close until May 1, but home repair is specifically listed as an essential service, meaning KFR remains open to in Ohio.
A stay at home order has been ordered for all non-essential businesses to close until April 13th. However, Governor Whitmer clarified her executive order with the following: “Construction workers may also undertake such projects as necessary to maintain and improve the safety, sanitation, and essential operations of residences.”
This means that Kent Foundation Repair will continue to perform work on existing residential structures. If you need an estimate, we will work with you over phone and email to assess your needs and provide quotes, while maintaining a safe social distance.
Kent Foundation Repair is Dedicated to the Health and Safety of our Community
As the world closely monitors the ongoing public health emergency presented by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are committed to the health and safety of our valued customers and employees.
Your safety is our first priority, and we feel it is important to communicate the steps we are taking to keep people safe and healthy.
- More concentrated, daily cleaning protocols have been implemented for our workplace, vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Limiting physical contact with employees and customers (including hand-shaking). All employees have been equipped with hand-sanitizer and are required to thoroughly wash and/or sanitize their hands before entering a customers home.
- We are minimizing risks to our employees by asking those who become sick to stay home out of an abundance of caution.
- Continuing to closely monitor information provided by the CDC (as well as the local and national government) so that we stay in strict compliance with their health and safety guidelines.
- Limiting any travel that is considered unnecessary at this time.
Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time. We are committed to providing the best foundation and waterproofing repair, and are dedicated to always making sure the health and safety of our community is our first priority.